The 87th EAS Congress
Maastricht, The Netherlands
May 26th – 29th, 2019
Conference chairs: Erik Biessen and Erik Stroes
Chair of Scientific committee: Alberico Catapano
Join us in Maastricht, and hear leading experts in the award-winning Anitschkow Lecture, Keynote Lectures, Plenary Sessions, Workshops and Advance Clinical Seminars. Come and ask questions and share your own ideas during the Science at a Glance and Poster Sessions. We particularly welcome early-career scientists to take part in the Congress, present their own research, and get to know others in the field. See the Society website for how to apply for Young Investigator Fellowships.
Compact and vibrant, Maastricht is a great networking city. Join us there 26-29 May at EAS 2019! You are sure to gain new friends, new ideas, and inspiration to take your studies of atherosclerosis and related vascular disease to new levels!
Take part in EAS 2019 and…
- Network – the key to progress in science: interdisciplinary discussions inspire new ideas and new collaborations
- Be noticed – an opportunity to have your own work presented amongst the top names in your field
- Be energized – listen to experts in the field: leading international faculty in an excellent scientific programme
- Take a step up the career ladder – opportunities for Young Investigators
- Be smart– register early and save: Take advantage of Early fees and member fees
- Enjoy charming, vibrant Maastricht!
Abstract submission and registration opens – 17th September 2018
Abstract submission deadline – 4th December 2018 Submit here
Early Registration deadline – 18th March 2019
Regular registration deadline – 30th April 2019
Young Investigator Fellowships to attend the congress will be available through the BAS